I’ve been writing for as long as I can remember.
As an elementary school student, I won first place in a writing contest where entries were a maximum of just 100 words. Even then, I was preparing to write for the web.
Years later, my writing appears in magazines, web copy, blog posts, whitepapers, technical training materials, social media, print collateral, a book chapter, reports and newsletters. My personal blog launched eleven years ago.
- Blog to journal my 5-week stay in Ireland (2019)
- Web copy for Unite:Ed at University of Washington’s College of Education (2019)
- Feature story for University of Washington’s College of Education (2018)
Tech Tales: Family Engineering Projects
- Donor profile for Virginia Institute of Marine Science’s Impact Newsletter (2018)
Endowing graduate student fellowships a natural next step for the Latours
- Web copy for Brown University (2018)
Brown University Website Rebuild: What You Can Do Now
(I wrote the entire What You Can Do Now section.)
- Feature for UCDA Designer Magazine (2017)
Are you managing your career?
- Feature for CASE Currents (2014)
Ready to Roll
- Feature for UCDA Designer Magazine (2013)
Shepherding Designs Through Committee
- Personal Story (2013)
Honoring My Dad on Father’s Day
I can provide additional writing samples relevant to a particular project you have in mind. My Writing & Speaking web page offers more detail about my activity.