For success, you need to think big. Susan is available to consult on:
- Marketing and branding
- Content strategy
- Web governance
- Website management and campus buy-in
- Organizational development and change management
- Website redesigns
- Social media strategy
- Project management
- Leadership and team development
Focus on your career.
Occasionally, you need career advice. Susan is an experienced career coach and can:
- Chat informally about your job
- Guide the development of resumes, LinkedIn profiles and personal brands
- Identify careers that take full advantage of your skills and abilities
- Help you create a plan to get the job you want
- Prepare you for all types of interviews
- Suggest options and solutions for challenging work situations
Solve a problem.
Sometimes, you need to solve a problem. Susan conducts audits, assessments and planning for:
- Communications, marketing and web teams
- Business processes
- Staffing, teams and organizational structures
- Internal communication
Extend your team.
Often, you need more people in the weeds. Susan can extend your in-house team and:
- Write copy for anything – web pages, blogs, social media, email, print and more
- Develop information architecture for websites
- Facilitate focus groups
- Lead professional development sessions and workshops
- Create project plans
- Write and consult on RFPs and grant proposals
- Proofread and copyedit materials (I love this and I’m good at it!)
- Write job descriptions and advise on recruitment/professional development
Choose your own adventure.
Now and then, you have need to be different. Susan is flexible and open to any project that helps you meet your goals and leverages her skills and experience.
The Commonwealth of Virginia has certified Susan T. Evans Consulting as a
Small, Micro, Women Owned business.