For success, you need to think big. Susan is available to consult on:
- Marketing and branding
- Content strategy
- Web governance
- Website management
- Organizational development and change management
- Website redesigns (strategy and project planning)
- Social media
- Leadership and team development
Solve a problem.
Sometimes, you need to solve a problem. Susan conducts audits and assessments of:
- Communications and marketing units
- Business processes
- Staffing, teams and organizational structures
- Digital footprints
- Internal communication
Extend your team.
Often, you need more people in the weeds. Susan can extend your in-house team by:
- Writing copy for anything – web pages, blogs, social media, email, print and more
- Developing information architecture for websites
- Facilitating focus groups
- Leading professional development sessions and workshops
- Creating project plans
- Writing RFPs and grant proposals
- Proofreading and copyediting materials (I love this and I’m good at it!)
- HR – writing job descriptions, advising on recruitment and professional development
Choose your own adventure.
Susan is flexible and open to any project that helps you meet your goals and leverages her skills and experience.
The Commonwealth of Virginia has certified Susan T. Evans Consulting as a Small, Micro, Women Owned business.