I am at Confab and loving it. This conference has a singular focus: content strategy.
What’s cool is that everyone here is from everywhere – corporate, government, agency, higher ed, non-profits, and more. We all come together around content rather than developing simpatico because we work for similar organizations.
We’re using EDUniverse as a content hub for what we’re learning. So I’m too busy live blogging sessions to say too much more here. Here are a few links to my summaries of sessions I’m attending. Enjoy!
- Opening Keynote at #confab12: Be Vivid: How to Make Content Work – Even When Words Don’t.
- My first session at #confab12: The Magic Layer: The Secret to Every Successful Content Strategy
- After lunch at #confab12: Panel: Content Curation Grows Up
- Higher Ed at #confab12: Creating Emotionally Relevant Content for Higher Education Audiences
- The AM Keynote on Day Two of #confab12: Managing Your Content Strategy for Success